Jacqueline M. Rosa
- Email Jacqueline M. Rosa
Jacqueline M. Rosa, Esq., a resident of Bergen County, NJ, is a Partner at Seigel Law and concentrates her practice in the area of trial litigation. In 2017, she was certified by the Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Attorney.
Originally a native of Wallington, New Jersey, Jacqueline graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas College in Sparkill, NY, with a major in English. She also was a member of the College’s NCAA Women’s Soccer Team, where she was recognized as an outstanding student-athlete, for three consecutive years. She subsequently attended Rutgers School of Law Newark where she earned a Juris Doctorate. During law school, Jacqueline worked as a teacher’s assistant, instructing students in evidence and trial practice. She was admitted to practice before the state courts of New Jersey in 2010.
After completing law school, she became a judicial clerk for the Honorable Brian Martinotti, J.S.C., in the Civil Division of the Bergen County Superior Court. After finishing her clerkship, Jacqueline went on to work for Bauman & Viscomi, where she was general trial counsel for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. During her three years at Liberty Mutual, she was awarded the Liberty Mutual Bravo Award for outstanding work, she then went on to work for Jae Lee Law in Fort Lee as a senior trial attorney concentrating in personal injury. She is currently a part of the litigation team at Seigel Law, and concentrates her practice in personal injury litigation; including motor vehicle accidents and premises accidents of all natures. Her work also includes all types of municipal court cases.
Jacqueline is currently a member of the Bergen County Bar Association as well as a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice.
- $480,000 pre-trial settlement for cervical disk injury
- $280,000 pre-trial settlement for lumbar injury
- $280,000 verdict for shoulder injury
- $270,000 pre-trial settlement for cervical injury
- $140,000 pre-trial settlement for elbow injury
- $130,000 pre-trial settlement for knee injury
- $125,000 verdict for herniated disk injury
- $65,000 verdict for bulging disk injury
Honors And Awards
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Top 100 Verdicts in New Jersey – 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Bergen County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar Young Lawyer’s Program Chair 2016-present
- Senior Trial Attorney-Jae Lee Law- 2013-2016
- Trial Counsel - Litigation Attorney-Liberty Mutual (2010-2013) (Liberty Mutual – Bravo Award for Outstanding Work)
- Assistant Public Defender - Little Ferry & Bogota (present)
- Law Clerk for Honorable Brian Martinotti – Presiding Civil Division Judge – Bergen County Superior Court (2009-2010)