Bennett Robbins, Esq., has been practicing law in Hudson County and in the State of New Jersey since 1983. His father and his uncle were Hudson County lawyers. As Bennett says, “My father taught me many years ago that there are two types of lawyers, Those who represent ‘things’ and those who represent ‘People’… I represent ‘People’.”
Bennett Robbins, Esq., has dedicated his career to representing injured victims in a compassionate, aggressive, ethical and dignified manner. He received his BA in History (May, 1980) from Rutgers University and JD (May, 1983) from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. Bennett is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and United States Federal Bar.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.*
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards.
- Life Member Million Dollar Advocates Forum Representing The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Representing Nation’s Top One Percent of Attorneys.
*No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.*
Professional Affiliations & Committee Membership
- New Jersey State Bar Association Board of Trustees — 2008-2014 Hudson County Trustee to the NJSBA
- Hudson County Bar Association – President — 2005-2006 Executive Board Member — 2001-2005 Board of Trustee — 1996-2000 Constitutional Trustee—2008-2014
- Hudson County Bar Foundation Vice President — 2005 – Present Board of Trustees — 2001-Present
- District VI New Jersey Supreme Court Ethics Committee — 1994 -1998 committee Member
- Hudson County Superior Court – Arbitrator — 2000 – Present for all personal injury matters
- American Arbitration Association — 1996 – 1999 Member of the Panel of Civil Arbitrators
- Appointee to Supreme Court Working Group on Digital Courtsmart System — 2009 – 2010 Member of Committee chaired by Edwin H. Stern, Presiding Judge for Administration of the Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division
- Hudson County Bar Association — 2009-2014 Chair of Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointment Committee (JPAC) Hudson County Bar Association — 2011 – 2014 Outreach Support and Memorial Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association Chairman of the Bylaws and Resolutions Committee – 2013 – 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section Trustee Liaison – 2011 – 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association Special Civil Part Committee — 2010 – 2011 Trustee Liaison 2010 – 2011
- Hudson County Bar Association — 2004 – 2006 Chair – Workers’ Compensation Committee Hudson County Bar Association — 1990 – Present Committee Membership Including Nominating, Civil Practice, Workers’ Compensation, Personnel, By-Laws, Court House Situs and Building Committee, Lawyer Referral and Finance Committee
- Hudson County Inns of Court – Barrister — 1990 – 1996
- Hoboken Bar Association – President — 1986
- New Jersey Association for Justice/National Association for Justice (formally ATLA, New Jersey State Bar Association, American Bar Association, Hudson County Bar Association, Somerset County Bar Association, Hoboken Bar Association.
- Law Offices of Bennett A. Robbins, LLC – 01/2012 – Present Hoboken, New Jersey Principal
- City Of Hoboken 2013-2014 94 Washington Street Hoboken, NJ Alternate Municipal Prosecutor
- Javerbaum, Wurgaft, Hicks, Kahn, Wikstrom & Sinins – 1/2010-12/2011 Hoboken, Springfield, Newark and Freehold, NJ Of Counsel
- Baker, Pedersen & Robbins – 01/1991-12/2009 Hoboken, NJ Partner
- Baker, Garber, Duffy & Baker – 09/1984-12/1990 Hoboken, NJ Associate
- The Honorable Joseph P. Hanrahan, JSC – 09/1983-08/1984 Hudson County Superior Court, Jersey City. NJ Judicial Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Malcolm J. Robbins – 09/1982-08/1983 Law Clerk
- Margulies, Margulies & Wind – 06/1981-08/1982 Law Clerk